Industrial and occupational safety
PJSC Sakhavostokneftegaz strictly monitors compliance with safety rules at work. While ensuring safe working conditions and protecting the health of personnel and the communities in the areas of the company’s activity, as well as maintaining a favorable environment through the use of the best available technologies.
PJSC Sakhavostokneftegaz management considers the industrial safety, labor, and environmental protection management system a necessary element of effective production management and declares its responsibility for successfully managing professional risks associated with the impact on the life and health of workers, equipment, property, and the environment.
No considerations of an economic, technical, or other nature can be taken into account if they contradict the need to ensure the safety of workers in the workplace, the public, and the environment.
The company updated several corporate standards in this area, updating them in accordance with the changed legal requirements and structural changes at PJSC Sakhavostokneftegaz.
A reorganization of the management system in the field of industrial safety, health, and safety. The project will increase the level of industrial safety in the company. Increasing its assets and production volumes and bring the system in line with the most modern management approaches in this area.
The company strives to constantly improve the results in the field of industrial safety, labor protections, and the environment and sets the following goals:
- a consistent decrease in occupational injuries, occupational diseases, accident rate, and negative impact on the environment;
- ensuring the organization of safe production and environmental protection through the introduction of a unified integrated world-class safety, health, and environmental management system at production facilities of PJSC Sakhavostokneftegaz;
- consistent implementation of world best practices in the field of engineering, technology, and industrial safety management, labor, and environmental protection.
PJSC Sakhavostokneftegaz industrial safety helmets are required at all times during working activities.
The safety culture of PJSC Sakhavostokneftegaz is based on the personal responsibility of each employee, involving all employees of the company and representatives of contractors in the process of increasing the level of safety.
The company is constantly developing a training system for employees in the field of industrial and environmental safety, labor protection.
The company’s training system includes contractors, managers, and specialists of which are trained in environmental safety in the following areas:
- compliance with environmental legislation at production facilities;
- waste and production waste management at the company’s facilities;
- requirements of corporate documentation in the field of environmental protection.
Compliance of the activities of contractors with corporate standards in the field of HSE, OT, and HR is one of the basic selection criteria for the company at the stage of competitive selection of contractors.
Personnel were trained in industrial safety in 2019